Emperor Technology’s Voting Management Systems (VMS) is specifically designed as an end-to-end electronic voting solution, consist of software, firmware, database and equipment, which is used to:
• Define ballots,
• Cast and count votes,
• Report or display election results,
• Maintain and produce any audit trail information.
VMS is the core technology in the electronic voting system, which is capable to deal successfully with strong requirements associated with security, accuracy, integrity, swiftness, privacy, auditability, accessibility, cost-effectiveness, scalability and ecological sustainability.
Emperor Technology’s VMS is compatible with our EVM, which can achieves
• Real-time EVM Monitoring,
• Real-time Location Monitoring,
• Real-time Operating Status Monitoring,
• Overall Devices Distribution Mapping throughout the Country at a glance (Zoom in and out among States, Cities and Sites),
• Overall Device Operations Dashboard at a glance (Zoom in and out among zones and locations),
• Real-time EVM status monitoring for instant Services and Supports.